CSR Opening @ UPL Limited – Assistant Manager – CSR (Delhi)
The position is based at Delhi with frequent field visit to other parts of country. The incumbent will be mainly responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring national need project under UPL’s CSR focus. The position demands coordination and linkages with multiple stakeholders in multiple geographies to facilitate project implementation
- Project management role in the implementation of the CSR projects and achievement of agreed deliverables.
- Coordination and linkages with multiple stakeholders in multiple geographies and in the process capacity of all stakeholders.
- Develop, coordinate and manage overall work plan and schedule of project activities.
- To engage with stakeholders and develop a strategy of managing multi-stakeholder partnerships in project.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key government departments, NGOs and community stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong systems to facilitate smooth and effective communication between stakeholders and oversee the development of strong systems for documentation and external communication.
- Lead and coordinate design efforts for workshops / training pertaining to project.
- Facilitate the effective assessment and evaluation of the livelihood program.
- Scheduled report on project progress, milestones, budget and expenditures.
- Serve as a coordinator for national need project in CSR team involving all stakeholders
- Work closely with the CSR Head and serve as interface between CSR department and external stakeholder.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Required Key Skills / Competencies:
- Candidate must be post graduate in RM / Management / MSW or relevant fields with around 5-8 years of professional working experiences in development sectors with INGO/NGO/CSR
- Working experiences on sustainable livelihood will be preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with varied workloads.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing project proposals.
- Familiar with functioning of CSR / NGO sector and having strong coordination, networking and advocacy skill.
- Project ownership and traveling to multiple locations.
- Good knowledge of English and Hindi language is important
- Good knowledge / usage of computer application especially word, excel, power-point etc.
About organisation http://www.uplonline.com/
About CSR initiatives of UPL Limited
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com by 31st Aug 2017